Village Vet of Urbana: Your Trusted Animal Hospital in the Frederick County, MD area!
At Village Vet of Urbana, we provide concierge veterinary services in the Urbana, Ijamsville, Buckeystown, and Green Valley areas. You can bring your furry family member to our vet clinic for exceptional care from whiskers to wagging tails. Our office is staffed with compassionate and knowledgeable professionals who will be able to assist you with anything your pet needs. You can trust us to treat your dog, cat, or pocket pet as if they were our own.
Visit our animal hospital in Urbana today or schedule an appointment by filling out a contact form or giving us a call!
We’ve Joined the Germantown Vet Family
Village Vet of Urbana is proud to join the Germantown Vet family of veterinary practices. Germantown Veterinary Clinic & Pet Resort was the first vet clinic in Germantown, MD when it opened its doors in 1983. Under the professional and compassionate management of Dr. Lucy Tidd, the practice has grown to be the largest, best equipped, and most well-staffed animal hospital in the upper Montgomery County, MD area. And now Village Vet of Urbana gets to join the family, benefiting from the exceptional skills, knowledge, and resources Germantown Vet provides.
Introducing Convenient Wellness Plans
Village Vet of Urbana offers wellness plans for our clients! Never have to worry about costly routine visits again with our wellness plans. These plans allow you to spread the yearly cost of routine veterinary services over the course of the year, reducing the financial burden and offering great discounts along the way! Learn more about our wellness plans by giving us a call today!
Learn more about our wellness plans »
Our Veterinary Services
At Village Vet, we take pride in being a full-service animal hospital, and we offer a wide range of services suited to meet all of your pet’s needs, including:
- General pet healthcare, including second opinions, health certificates, and annual physicals
- Pet dental care, including preventative cleaning and polishing, fluoride treatments, oral exams to identify problems, periodontal care, and tooth extractions
- Veterinary surgery, including spay and neuter services, plus soft tissue and orthopedic surgery
- Laser therapy to stimulate healing and tissue regrowth, used for treating everything from wounds and surgical incisions to arthritis pain and gum disease
- Veterinary diagnostics to pinpoint injuries and illnesses with blood tests, lab work, digital X-rays, and ultrasound
- Pet vaccinations to protect your pet against rabies, parvovirus, bordetella (kennel cough), distemper, feline leukemia, canine influenza, and other preventable diseases
- Pet wellness care, including heartworm treatment and flea and tick prevention
- Contagious pet disease treatment, which includes state-of-the-art treatment in an isolation ward to help your pet become happy and healthy again without infecting other animals or humans
- Veterinary intensive care, including surgery, hospitalization, and treatment for injuries, illnesses, and life-threatening diseases
- Emergency vet care, for when your pet needs help fast
- Senior pet care to provide your furry friends with the extra attention they need as they become senior citizens
- And more!
Just because you don’t see a service listed above, doesn’t mean we don’t offer it. Give us a call today to see how we can help your pet be his or her happiest, healthiest self!
Have a question about our vet services? Need to schedule a visit to our animal hospital? If so, give us a call or contact us online. You can also download the VitusVet app to schedule appointments, refill your pet’s prescriptions, and keep track of their medical records! We have a special relationship with the animals in our community, and we look forward to meeting you and your furry animal friend!