Our COVID Policy
- Village Vet of Urbana’s in-person appointment update
- We are allowing two clients into our building for their pet’s exam, prescription pick ups, surgery drop offs, hospital and surgery pick-ups.
- Face masks ARE REQUIRED upon entry in our office and for curbside appointments.
- This continued rule applies to all individuals who enter our office: clients, doctors and staff members. Our primary goal is to stay healthy, keep others around us healthy and continue to provide care for your pets throughout the duration of this pandemic.
- Curbside appointments will continue for clients who prefer curbside.
- Please park on the curb and give us a call at 301-874-3050 to check in for your pet’s appointment.
- Face masks are required when interacting with our staff for curbside appointments.
- Please note there is a $50.00 cancellation/no show fee for appointments canceled within 24 business hours of your appointment.
- If you are sick or anyone in your family has been in contact, in the last 14 days, with someone who has tested positive or is awaiting COVID test results, please do not bring your pet in for their exam.
We will continue to update our policies. Feel free to contact us with any questions
Village Vet of Urbana