Village Vet of Urbana’s in-person appointment update
- Starting 9/7/2021 we will be allowing up to one COVID vaccinated client into our building for their pet’s exam, prescription pick ups, surgery drop offs, hospital and surgery pick-ups.
- Two vaccinated family members can come in for their pet’s final goodbyes.
- Face masks ARE REQUIRED upon entry in our office and for curbside appointments.
- This continued rule applies to all individuals who enter our office: clients, doctors and staff members. Our primary goal is to stay healthy, keep others around us healthy and continue to provide care for your pets throughout the duration of this pandemic.
- Curbside appointments will continue for clients who prefer curbside or are not vaccinated.
- Please park and give us a call to check in for your pet’s appointment.
- Face masks are required when interacting with our staff for curbside appointments.
- If you are sick or anyone in your family has been in contact, in the last 14 days, with someone who has tested positive or is awaiting COVID test results, please do not bring your pet in for their exam.
We will continue to update our policies. Feel free to contact us with any questions
Village Vet of Urbana