Your furry, four-legged feline is more than just a pet—he’s a family member! As pet lovers ourselves, we at Village Vet of Urbana understand this completely. That’s why we offer the best cat vet care at our animal hospital in Frederick County. From wellness appointments to diagnostic services to surgery, our highly trained and experienced veterinarians can help keep your cat healthy and happy.
To schedule a vet appointment for your cat, simply call us at 301-228-0681!
Sign Up for a Cat Care Wellness Plan
We believe owning a pet shouldn’t be marred by unexpected vet bills. To ensure you can always prioritize your furry friend’s health, we offer wellness plans for cats of all ages, from kittens to adults to senior pets. Each plan is designed to help you budget out healthcare costs for your cat throughout the year, so you never face a hefty bill all at once.
Cat Vet Services for Frederick County Pet Owners
The same way you rely on your doctor for medical treatments, you can count on Village Vet of Urbana to handle all your cat’s healthcare needs. Our state-of-the-art facility is well stocked and capable of delivering the following comprehensive vet services:
- Annual wellness visits and checkups for cats
- Preventative cat healthcare
- Cat vaccinations
- Parasite prevention and treatment for cats
- Cat microchipping
- Cat spaying and neutering
- Cat dental care
- Cat surgery and intensive care
- Cat ultrasounds
- Cat pain treatment options, including K-laser therapy
- Cat nutrition counseling and weight management
- Care for skin conditions and ear infections
- Care for cats of all ages, from kittens to seniors
- In-house laboratory services
- Treatment for cat arthritis, diabetes, asthma, and cancer
- And more!
Emergency Vet Services for Cats
Choose our animal hospital for emergency vet services. We have the knowledge and facilities to treat your cat’s health crisis. Suitable reasons to bring your cat to Village Vet of Urbana for emergency care include:
- Abnormal breathing
- Physical injury
- Suspected poisoning
- Loss of consciousness
For emergency cat vet care, call Village Vet of Urbana immediately at 301-228-0681 or visit our animal clinic in Frederick County during regular business hours (Mon – Fri 8:30 am to 6:00 pm & Sat 8:00 am to 12:00 pm).
Visit Our State-of-the-Art Cat Hospital
Village Vet of Urbana is run by friendly, caring veterinarians with experience dating back to 1983. As part of the Germantown Vet family, we’re proud to expand our unmatched cat vet services to animal lovers in Frederick County, Maryland. Here are the top reasons your friends and neighbors come to us for all their pet healthcare needs:
- High-tech facility: We proudly offer a clinic as advanced as a human hospital! Our equipment and services allow us to provide pet surgery, dental care, ultrasound treatment, lab work, x-rays, prescriptions, and much more.
- Knowledgeable and caring team: With more than 30 years of experience, you know you can trust the education, training, and knowledge of our vets and staff. Feel free to call us up whenever you have a question, or bring your cat in for one-on-one advice.
- Exceptional veterinary care for all: We strive to take good care of every patient who walks through our door, whether they come in on two legs or four!
Bring Your Cat to Village Vet of Urbana Today
If you’re looking for the best cat hospital in Frederick County, turn to Village Vet of Urbana for all your animal’s healthcare needs. We offer caring, compassionate services at prices you can afford.
To learn more, or to schedule your cat’s first appointment, please contact us today.